How to Open a CSV file in Excel for Mac
Tested in Microsoft Excel for Mac version 16.71
1. Create a new Excel file and click Data ➔ From Text (Legacy)
2. Find the CSV file on your PC and click Get Data.
3. The Text Import Wizard - Step 1 of 3 will appear. Choose Delimited and Click Next.
4. The Text Import Wizard - Step 2 of 3 will appear. Tick Comma Box and Click Next.
5. The Text Import Wizard - Step 3 of 3 will appear. Tick General Radio Button and Click Finish.
6. The Import Data windows will appear. Choose Existing sheet and pick A1 cell and then Click Import.
7. All done!